Managing Your Property/Properties Online

Our system allows you to manage your properties and contact details online, including adding/removing photographs, amending the property facilities, updating your certification (gas, electrical, EPC, HMO, Snug) and creating/amending property advertisements.

Both Smart Move Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University use studentpad, but the two systems are separate from each other. If you ensure that your email address and password are exactly the same for both studentpad sites, you should be asked when you log in which studentpad site you wish to visit.

Existing Users

To log in you will need either your email address or agent reference number which is unique to our studentpad and will ensure you enter the Smart Move Sheffield studentpad site (Smart Move Sheffield can provide this to you if required), and your password. If you cannot remember your password, on the log in box there is a 'Forgotten Password?' link.


Logging in For the First Time?

Smart Move Sheffield staff usually ensure that the email address you provide on paper forms is entered for use online. You will not be issued with a password automatically, but can use the 'Forgotten Password?' link to create one with your email address. If you find that this doesn't work, please contact a member of the team at Smart Move Sheffield.

Never used the Smart Move Sheffield Service Before?

If you haven't ever used the Smart Move Sheffield service (please be aware that Smart Move Sheffield was previously called propertywithUS) to advertise your student properties before, your details will not yet be in the system and you can create a login and add your property details. Please ensure that you have read through the Registration Process and Registration Standards information so you are aware what information we will require.

Advertising to Members of Staff

This cannot be completed online, and landlords who only advertise to members of staff are unable to access the online system. Please contact Smart Move Sheffield to make any changes to your property.